The reasons for needing a valuation of your business, business interest, or intellectual property range from the need to know its value for a sale or purchase transaction, for transfer tax purposes, for litigation matters or for a divorce, among many. The dedicated valuation professionals at NP Accounting Solutions possess the credentials, experience, and desire to value your asset for any purpose you require.
NP Accounting Solutions provides valuation services to companies ranging in size from small closely held businesses to large publicly traded businesses. The same basics involved with the determination of value apply to businesses of all sizes. No business is too large or too small. We have provided valuation assistance for the following purposes:
- Valuation for taxation (income and transfer)
- Valuation for financial reporting (compliance with GAAP, IFRS)
- Valuation of ESOP owned companies (fairness opinions, yearly compliance)
- Valuation for litigation assistance (expert witness, expert consultant)
- Valuation for business transaction assistance (entity value, fairness opinions)
- Valuation for intellectual property transfer and licensing
The services performed by our team of appraisers include valuation of closely held businesses and business interests, valuation of thinly traded public stock and restricted shares of public stock, valuation of stock derivatives, valuation of intangible assets, valuation of debt instruments and preferred stock, and valuation of asset holding entities. Partnering with NP Accounting Solutions provides the qualitative benefits associated with large valuation firms, coupled with timely decision making and reasonable fees. The provision of quality solutions is our strong suit.